Achievements - Rewards & Recognitions
Dr. Nandita Palshetka's long life and career contributions to the cause of IVF popularisation have brought her multiple rewards and recognitions. Her career has been rewarding both for her as well as her patients and the medical fraternity.
The many FIRST ACHIEVEMENTS attained in her career are –
- First to establish assisted laser hatching in this country in 1998
- Delivered first laser hatching twins in India
- Achieved pregnancy with sperms from a hemiplegic husband
- Delivered the first baby in India with three mothers - i.e. with help of test-tube baby and surrogacy technique
- Established the spindle view technology in India so as to prevent damage to the genes during test-tube baby procedure
- Verification a new technology was introduced in her practice 2007
- Established the first egg and ovarian tissue bank in India
- IMSI – a new technology for improving results in Male Infertility, for the first time in India
- Installation of IVF-Metabolomics Machine First in Asia & Fifth in the World at Lilavati Hospital IVF Centre 2010.
- Installation of Primovision – digital microscope 1st time in India to improve pregnancy rates.
- Installation of Embryoscope 1st time in India at Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai, to improve pregnancy rates.
- Achieved pregnancy in 2016 from eggs stored in 2007 for lifestyle purpose.
Awards and Achievements:
- Dr Nandita Palshetkar has been awarded as the
most valuable and admired gynecologist 2017
- The Golden Globe Tigers Award 2017 for Outstanding Contribution in Healthcare - Fertility & IVF
- Medical Tourism Excellence Award for Best IVF and Infertility Care at MTDA Medical Tourism Conclave ad Awards 2017
- Healthcare Professional, - Infertility & IVF in Delhi-NCR at International Healthcare Summit and Awards 2016
- Best Infertility and IVF Centre in Delhi-NCR at International Healthcare Summit and Awards 2016
- Received "Certificate of Excellence" & "Savvy Honours Award" in Mumbai July 2016
- Received "Bharat Gaurav Award" 2014 at House of Commons, London.
- Recevied Dignitories of Maharashtra award in Mumbai on 30th April 2013.
- "Best IVF Service Provider Company of the Year" award at the 5th Annual India Healthcare Excellence Awards 2013 organized by Frost & Sullivan Group.
- Felicitated by Rotary Club of Mumbai South for outstanding contribution in the field of Gynaecology & IVF treatment 2011.
- Received an Award from Gr8 Women's Achievers Award in Medical & Health Care 2011.
- Received an Award from Hex World Newsmakers Achievers Awards for Best Doctor in Gynaecologist field on 1st May 2010.
- Received an Award for "Best Woman Achiever" in gynaecological field from the Mayor of Mumbai (Shraddha Jadhav) in 2010.
- Received an Award for "Best Woman Achiever" in gynaecological field from Giants Group of Byculla in 2009.
- "BHARAT EXCELLENCE AWARD" & GOLD MEDAL, Certificate of Excellence & Certificate of Felicitation for the year 2009, at the Conference on "Economic Growth & National Unity" organized by the Friendship Forum of India on February 25, 2009.
- Recognized as "Maharashtrian Woman Achiever" at the Mumbai Festival at Gateway of India, 26th January 2006.
Felicitated with :
- Kumud Tamaskar Prize, Ovarian Aging, A Ray of Hope, Jan.2003
- Corrian Award for Senior, 2nd Runner Up - Metformin in pregnancy, Jan.2005
- Corrian Award for 1st Runner Up – Minihysteroscopy, Jan.2006
- Recipient of Best Paper award on :
- MOGS, 1988
- Annual GMC conference, 1992
- FOGSI, Pune, 1998
- ICSI, Annual conference FOGS, 2000
- Received an award for Best Poster on PGD in International Fallopian Tube conference, 1995.
1st Vice President
Immediate Past President
Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynecological Society
Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopy
Managing Committee Member
Indian Society of Assisted Reproductive
MSR – Maharashtra Chapter of ISAR
2nd Vice President
The Association of Maharashtra Obstetrics &
Gynecological Societies (AMOGS)
National Guidelines for Accreditation, Supervision &
Regulation of ART Clinics in India.
Dr. Nandita Palshetkar has been instrumental in helping over 25,000 Indian and international couples to have children and become parents. Asked about her feeling when she enables infertile parents to have their first child she says -"The first cry of a baby is the beginning of a life time of joy for the parents. That is the most rewarding moment of my life."
To hear the first cry of life, and the smiles on the faces of the parents.